• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Off-Topic section

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
I would suggest an off-topic section right at the bottom. Right after the Regional Discussions. I would move the Fire Pit there, and add some new ones like: Other Rides (motorcycles and non 4x4 cars), Outdoor Activities (sports, hunting, canoeing, MTB, etc.), Zombie Section (survival prep discussions), Politics (I hate it but some people like to talk about it). Just an idea I had that I felt was missing.

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Those are all good ideas Recon. We'll see what we can do.

No rush. I know you guys have enough on your plate. Only reason I mentioned it now, is because it will be easier the organize everything now, whilst the thread count is still fresh. Later will be much more work. Thanks for everything.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Good idea Recon.

As we choose rooms, I try and keep a balance between choice and too many rooms just so the forum home page isn't really long. I think this idea could have some legs.

Last edited by a moderator:

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Good idea Recon.

As we choose rooms, I try and keep a balance between choice and too many rooms just so the forum home page isn't really long. I think this idea could have some legs.

That's why it came to mind. Otherwise the Fire Pit is going to get packed with mismatched topics.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone