• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Not so new member

bigwilliedw

Member
Messages
6
Location
Texas
Hello all,

I just wanted to introduce myself formerly. I have been on the site for a while, picking up knowledge of these wonderful vehicles! My 2009 Superior Blue Hummer H3 has been by far my most favorite vehicle ever! I have just now only begun to post - not like I will ever become a post whore or anything... I call my H3 the King of Bling because it probably has every piece of chrome made for the H3! But I have been wanting to tone it down a bit and take my first real off road adventures with it. I have already installed a 9.5k winch on it and all the usual mods, leveled out, Bilstein 5100s, Air Doc, PCM tune, AEM Filter, Magnaflow exhaust, etc., etc. I will soon be adding OEM UCP with THOR Parts reinforcement plates, Schwarttzy low pro leaf spring mounts and shackles, Rigid lighting, blacking out some items, and some slightly less blingy wheels with more aggressive tires. Some of what it has is functional, but so much is not - I want to turn it into less of a mall crawler into more of a back road bruiser, and learn how to use it like it was intended! I have learned a lot just by hovering and reading, but soon I will have questions so I just want you all to know who I am first! Reaching out from Afghanistan.
 

skeptic

Well-Known Member
Messages
737
Location
Orygun
If you plan to play in the rocks, please add sliders to your list of mods. Sounds like you have everything else more than covered. :thumbs:
 

bigwilliedw

Member
Messages
6
Location
Texas
Hyg,

some of you chromaphobes might want to shield you eyes...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_262913056870038.jpeg
    IMG_262913056870038.jpeg
    113 KB · Views: 373
  • 20150426_070700.jpg
    20150426_070700.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 388
  • 20150426_070650.jpg
    20150426_070650.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 377
  • 20150426_070819.jpg
    20150426_070819.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 391

bigwilliedw

Member
Messages
6
Location
Texas
Thanks RazorbackH3! Me too - when I found it, I had to have that color! Now I just gotta work on turning some of the chrome down a notch.
 

rascole

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,843
Location
Bellflower, CA
It's yours so dress it the way you want. As you can see here there are no two Hummers alike. We all have different needs and wants but one common denominator, our Hummer.
 

bigwilliedw01

Active Member
Messages
42
Location
US
Hey, you guys were warned... But really, I like the look, chromed out or not, but now I just want to take it in a different direction. I get tons of compliments on it, and have had several offers for it, but it is a family member, I carry it on my taxes as a dependent so it's not going anywhere. Like I said before, I want to tone it down a little and I think you guys can help me to do that and still keep it functional. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
 
Top