• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New H3 Member From Illinois

Acer4LO

Well-Known Member
Messages
801
Location
Illinois
Got a great deal on a 3 last year and wanted to a start a build. I’ve been lurking on the forums for a while because Iwanted to have some content to post before I made a thread and I didn’t want toask obvious questions. My build is a 2006 Hummer H3 3.5L Luxury with 100K Miles – Extras include Sunroof,Leather, and Bling Bling. I will be posting a build thread shortly, but here are some before and after pics of what I got so far... :)
First Day 1.jpg
First Day 2.jpg
Front Shot New.jpg
Back Shot New.jpg
 
Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Welcome and keep us posted on your H3 build/mods.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
 

Acer4LO

Well-Known Member
Messages
801
Location
Illinois
Thanks for the heads up! Just read up on what photo bucket is doing to their users... terrible. Feel bad for the guys who have all their photos on there.
 
Last edited:
Top