• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New H2 owner from NC

Messages
8
Location
NC
I bought a 2003 H2 for my family this Christmas. My wife and I have wanted one for a few years now, and we needed an SUV for us and our two dogs. We also needed a SHTF vehicle, and this is what we decided on. I presented it to her Christmas morning, and boy was she surprised. This is my first off reading vehicle, so I'm open to any suggestions and advice. I come from the racing scene, as I'm also have a Ram SRT10. I will post some pictures when I get home, I'm currently at work.
 
Messages
8
Location
NC
If you don't mind me asking, which H2 forum is the most active? It seems like many are dead, and I'm not sure which ones to join.
 

scoreh3

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,024
Location
SoCal
I truly feel this one has the best info and the most helpful members . It's a good mix of H2 and H3's with some H1's too.
 
Messages
8
Location
NC
Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! I'm truly loving this rig of mine! I washed it today since we had some beautiful weather here in NC today. I used the Wipe New product on the plastic trim that many Hummer owners recommended to me. I was highly impressed. I usually don't trust TV products, but because of the recommendations I was willing to try it.
 

Big2dabank

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,220
Location
Central Florida
How was the fitment of the LEDs in the DRL spot. I have the JW Speaker headlights and was looking to pick up a set like those for the DRLs to replace my dying stock DRLs and also match the headlights.
 
Messages
8
Location
NC
I have no idea. My 04 SRT10 has leather and suede seats, and they are immaculate. Even though my H2 only has 1 previous owner, they had kids so that could've had something to do with the seats wearing.
 
Top