• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New 2008 h3

Simplelife

Active Member
Messages
43
Location
Naples,Fl
Hey y'all, I'm new to the hummer world .. I bought this h3 for my wife, and we quickly fell in love.: it has 122k miles and I changed all the fluids. We live in Naples, Florida ... My other vehicle is a 2000 dodge Cummins 6 speed ...
 

Simplelife

Active Member
Messages
43
Location
Naples,Fl
This forum gave me so much info ! Almost like Cumminsforum! I believe I have a 08 adventure series... Has 285 bfg on it and rear locker and monsoon cargo speaker? Am I correct?
 

Neo

Badfish
Messages
1,666
Location
Brookings, OR
This forum gave me so much info ! Almost like Cumminsforum! I believe I have a 08 adventure series... Has 285 bfg on it and rear locker and monsoon cargo speaker? Am I correct?

that's how my 06 adventure was from the factory with 285's you should have 2 locker buttons one that locks front and rear then another locker button that shows the rear axle. hope that helps.
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Welcome. Post a pic of your controls below the center vents and we can tell you for sure.
 

Simplelife

Active Member
Messages
43
Location
Naples,Fl
I'll take that pic tomorrow, I like it , it gets about 275 miles per tank in city. I just want to level it and maybe different rims.. I still love my 6 speed Cummins for long trips .. We go every year to Monterrey Mexico driving .. And I average 19 mpg in the Cummins .. But this year we have a trip plan for the h3.. Florida to Laredo tx ...
 
Top