• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Moab 2014 Black Sheep Week & H4O Spring Run April 21st thru the 25th

persius1

Leaving ABQ and should be in Moab in about 5 hours!! Since I haven't met any of you yet, who's the contact when I roll into town?

Sent from Marcus' iPhone using Tapatalk

LagunaH1

Leaving ABQ and should be in Moab in about 5 hours!! Since I haven't met any of you yet, who's the contact when I roll into town?

Sent from Marcus' iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll admit that I didn't check but the address of the outpost is probably posted at the start of this thread

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

persius1

Alrock gave me neo's address, but we'll be in around 11 tonight and didn't want to be disturbing anyone that late :)

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

LagunaH1

Left Moab this morning and am now stopped in St george for lunch. The headwinds are so strong that the truck needed 4 pounds of turbo boost to go down hill at 58 Mph in several places

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

persius1

Just arrived back safe and sound in San Diego. We had an amazing time hanging with the Black Sheep this week. Can't wait to do it again.

Racheal and I were happy to meet you, your wife and daughter and glad you made it back safely! We did Hell's Revenge today and had such a blast. We just got back to ABQ about an hour ago. Until next time....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Just arrived back safe and sound in San Diego. We had an amazing time hanging with the Black Sheep this week. Can't wait to do it again.

Seth, it was nice to meet you and your family.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint

SethsJK

Racheal and I were happy to meet you, your wife and daughter and glad you made it back safely! We did Hell's Revenge today and had such a blast. We just got back to ABQ about an hour ago. Until next time....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was a pleasure meeting you both as well. Glad to see you enjoyed Hell's Revenge despite the rain. I'm sure that made it all the more intense. Hope to see you again sometime.

SethsJK

Thank you Neo so much for hosting us for the week. Your hospitality is top notch. It was a pleasure spending time with you and hanging with the rest of the Black Sheep. We gained some great memories and I am so glad that our daughter got to experience this adventure.