• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Look what just showed up!!

TAPDH3T

Pete Mankins just up graded..
uqynu7yp.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371601530.360606.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371602254.936675.jpg
If u look close one of the 2012 Jeep JK-8s is behind us..

TAPDH3T

Lol!! I got there just before they closed and the gentleman could not tell me much about it.. Of course they have no idea lol.. He tried to tell me the truck was named after a war game.. Then he said world of war craft and then said no that can't be it lmao...
He also said the truck was set up for border patrol but not used.. It also has extremely low mileage... (His words)

I plan on test driving it tomorrow.. If there is any questions y'all want asked let me know.. I believe it came from either Georgia or Florida..

Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Yes, that SOB traded in his T for a KIA, of all things!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapataint

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
15K on a gov't truck usually equals about 200,000 miles on a regular truck. I've driven ALOT of gov't trucks, and just because the miles read low doesn't mean the engine hasn't served 24 hour operations just idling. Plus the actual miles on them are usually HARD miles. Alot of the interiors LOOK like they've got the 200K on them by 15K.
One of the guys I work with had to swap the gov't truck he worked out of because it had excessively low miles (only a couple thousand from new) and he ended up with another guys truck from the Eglin reservation with heavy miles; reservation driving really wears trucks out--miles and miles of high speeds on dirt roads. They do these swaps to try keeping mileage equal between trucks used on base vs. trucks used in the woods which acquire tons of miles fast. I just got a look at his "new" truck that he had to give up that had only been traded about 6 months ago, it had been rolled and totalled.
I'd be very interested to see what condition this HUMWVEE is actually in; from what I've seen out of the gov't models, $68K is way too high.

Last edited: