• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hummers Unleashed! First public sale of HMMWVs to the public since '99

Panzer07

Good thing about this all you need to drive them on the road is a U.S. military uniform lol no cop would bother you lol...I probably shouldn't share that but then again oh well what the hell...don't forget to tactically park and well set down your drip pan and chock block lol XP

Torres

chad

Good thing about this all you need to drive them on the road is a U.S. military uniform lol no cop would bother you lol...I probably shouldn't share that but then again oh well what the hell...don't forget to tactically park and well set down your drip pan and chock block lol XP

Torres
your right though, how are they gonna know the difference, especially if you live near a mil base. although my friend has a deuce and a half, and he never registered it. just put some random numbers on it and drove it all over from Pennsylvania to Tennessee and all over Virginia and never had an issue except people on post yelling at him to wear his ach helmet while driving it!

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Prices dropped somewhat on the second auction. Probably take a number of auctions to weed out the idiots with too much money

Panzer07

your right though, how are they gonna know the difference, especially if you live near a mil base. although my friend has a deuce and a half, and he never registered it. just put some random numbers on it and drove it all over from Pennsylvania to Tennessee and all over Virginia and never had an issue except people on post yelling at him to wear his ach helmet while driving it!

Yeah. And now that I comets think of. Civilian dod contractors drive Hmmwv around without ACH or Best. Idk if they are allow to drive off base but I sure as hell see them drive in base no problem.
Idk about spraying a random number because that would be 100% impersonating a military vehicle and I'm sure that has to be illegal but idk lol.

Torres