Hntr*Z
Member
- Messages
- 7
- Location
- Lubbock, Texas
Hey y'all! I've been searching the web for a good forum to join and I think I've found my new home LOL.
About me: My names Hunter, I'm from the Lubbock area and I came from a 2011 Camaro SS Convertible and a great forum called Camaro5. There aren't many active forums out there. This one seems great though! I'm 17 and a senior in High School, I will be attending Texas A&M in the fall and I am beyond excited!!!
The HUMMER: We bought it new in 06 (today is actually his birthday! Or at least the day we got it...) My mom bought it for her and when I got my license I begged her for it and she wouldn't let me have it. I finally convinced her that I would need a bigger car to take to college so we sold the camaro and I finally got the hummer. Let's just say there's no shortage of cars at my house, so the hummer was a garage queen for the first 2 or 3 years. As I'm sitting in the drivers seat typing this it has 74,325 miles. As far as we know it's been off road 3 times, but I have an older brother so who knows... It has been great I read about all the problems some hummers have and thankfully we haven't had any! (Knock on wood!) the only major repair it has ever had was a new transfer case...it's a long story, but it was right at the time Hummers were being discontinued so it was in the shop for about 6 months waiting on parts. Thankfully we have a great dealer who somehow got GM to pay all of the payments for it while it was in there and have us a free rental (right off their lot) other than that it has been great!
Well that's enough talking. Here are some pics that I have on my phone right now. If y'all have any questions just ask!
Old car


Some pics of the Hummer (what I have)

Right now

I plan on doing some small mods...
Rims (Maybe)
New radio (going in Tuesday hopefully)
Backup cam
Grille guard
Maybe some rigid LEDs in the front
I want some light blackouts, but can't find any...
New running boards
Interior led conversion
Just small stuff...
Other cars:
Mom: 2011 Escalade ESV
Dad: 2012 Mercedes-Benz S550 AMG
Brother: 2008 Silverado 1500
Ummmmm I think that sums it all up...I'm excited to see what this forum teaches me!
About me: My names Hunter, I'm from the Lubbock area and I came from a 2011 Camaro SS Convertible and a great forum called Camaro5. There aren't many active forums out there. This one seems great though! I'm 17 and a senior in High School, I will be attending Texas A&M in the fall and I am beyond excited!!!
The HUMMER: We bought it new in 06 (today is actually his birthday! Or at least the day we got it...) My mom bought it for her and when I got my license I begged her for it and she wouldn't let me have it. I finally convinced her that I would need a bigger car to take to college so we sold the camaro and I finally got the hummer. Let's just say there's no shortage of cars at my house, so the hummer was a garage queen for the first 2 or 3 years. As I'm sitting in the drivers seat typing this it has 74,325 miles. As far as we know it's been off road 3 times, but I have an older brother so who knows... It has been great I read about all the problems some hummers have and thankfully we haven't had any! (Knock on wood!) the only major repair it has ever had was a new transfer case...it's a long story, but it was right at the time Hummers were being discontinued so it was in the shop for about 6 months waiting on parts. Thankfully we have a great dealer who somehow got GM to pay all of the payments for it while it was in there and have us a free rental (right off their lot) other than that it has been great!
Well that's enough talking. Here are some pics that I have on my phone right now. If y'all have any questions just ask!
Old car


Some pics of the Hummer (what I have)

Right now

I plan on doing some small mods...
Rims (Maybe)
New radio (going in Tuesday hopefully)
Backup cam
Grille guard
Maybe some rigid LEDs in the front
I want some light blackouts, but can't find any...
New running boards
Interior led conversion
Just small stuff...
Other cars:
Mom: 2011 Escalade ESV
Dad: 2012 Mercedes-Benz S550 AMG
Brother: 2008 Silverado 1500
Ummmmm I think that sums it all up...I'm excited to see what this forum teaches me!
Last edited: