• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Houston Sugarhill ORP

cdarveaux

Just came home from Sugarhill ORP it's actually not bad at all. For all Houston people this is the best place to legally off road it's only $10 entrance and it's super fun! Here's pics
e8yqanep.jpg
ubyrequq.jpg
za5aqyzy.jpg
ybagygu2.jpg
a7y8y8es.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367114197.070863.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367114204.603796.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367114211.021027.jpg
They have mud, hills, and some technical stuff, the pictures don't do justice but this is a great place to get a way and practice or test stuff out. I think they are only open on the weekends

bendyprissy

Take me with you, Hummers tend to do better in pairs or groups. It's pretty competitive out there and there are some dumb people out there

Question, with your statement & this statement I found on another forum: We need to get some cruisers out there and show any nay-sayers that there are good people who off-road. Otherwise I fear this park will get shut down.

Is it a bunch of people acting like asses or what's up?

What is your schedule?

cdarveaux

Question, with your statement & this statement I found on another forum: We need to get some cruisers out there and show any nay-sayers that there are good people who off-road. Otherwise I fear this park will get shut down.

Is it a bunch of people acting like asses or what's up?

What is your schedule?

Pretty much but ill usually be going every other weekend, maybe. I won't be going this upcoming weekend because of wounded warriors and probably not the weekend after that (too much off roading lol) but after that ill probably be going on a regular basis

bendyprissy

I just watched some youtube videos of it & it looks right up my alley. I usually have to work 1 or 2 weekends a month but I can arrange my days in order to go sometimes. Agree with the wounded warriors trip but would love to go after that. Are they open Sat/Sun only? Will be in N. Padre Island on weekend of the 10th. Then work following weekend. But am off 25th Sat & 26th Sun. Wanna go one of those days? And anyone else who wants to join?

cdarveaux

Yes please more people come along! I think they are open Friday too but I'm not sure but I have a number for them: 832-375-5999 and it's $10 admission and the guy will pull you out if needed (haha yea pull us out :p)