• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello

05Mudiak

Well-Known Member
Messages
731
Location
Lake Charles, LA
Um Hello is this thing on??

I have a Hummer well its actually my wifes and she gives it to me on the weekends,(hey hey I mean her truck get ur mind out the gutter).

2008 H3 Alpha with a couple things done to it.

I'm USAF in Saudi Arabia right now.
 
Last edited:

Calamitygirl

Born to Wheel
Messages
447
Location
Wyandotte, Michigan
Hey Jeff you are in the right place! It was so good to meet you and Rose at our recent meet/greet. Let us know when you are back on the States and we will get that truck of yours, oops, I mean Rose's out to do some serious offroading!
 

05Mudiak

Well-Known Member
Messages
731
Location
Lake Charles, LA
It was a great time meeting everyone, yes deff need to get it dirty and see how the lift will holds up, I don't want to/ can't get too serious though until atleast the rear locker is in and some sort of ucp installed.

3hummers I bs'd w/ your bro for a while at the meet n greet can't wait to meet everyone. Maybe we can all meet at his new place when I get back. I might have some new bumpers and a winch we call all wrench on if y'all want.

But anyways glad to be a part of such a great group of people:cheers:
 
M

MUTAINT

Guest
Mudiak!

thumbnail.jpg
 

05Mudiak

Well-Known Member
Messages
731
Location
Lake Charles, LA
I have to tell you this group of guys & gals here are great I have been part of many forums for all different types of stuff. I have to say y'all r the best. Deff more like a fam here. Thanks everyone When ever we meet up first round is on me:cheers:
 
Top