• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello

Julie 'Kilbride' Johnson

Probationary Member
Messages
1
Hi my name is Julie, I have a H3. She is my FAVORITE vehicle EVER!!! ;-) Right now I am having a problem with her though, a noise like dragging a small chain. It started about a week or two ago just when I was in reverse now sometimes when I am driving. :whaa::whaa::whaa: I am seriously as worried about my beast as I would be about one of my kids :sigh::sigh::sigh:
 

Burnoffski

Active Member
Messages
37
Location
Virginia
Hi my name is Julie, I have a H3. She is my FAVORITE vehicle EVER!!! ;-) Right now I am having a problem with her though, a noise like dragging a small chain. It started about a week or two ago just when I was in reverse now sometimes when I am driving. :whaa::whaa::whaa: I am seriously as worried about my beast as I would be about one of my kids :sigh::sigh::sigh:

Welcome from VA
 

rascole

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,838
Location
Bellflower, CA
Hi my name is Julie, I have a H3. She is my FAVORITE vehicle EVER!!! ;-) Right now I am having a problem with her though, a noise like dragging a small chain. It started about a week or two ago just when I was in reverse now sometimes when I am driving. :whaa::whaa::whaa: I am seriously as worried about my beast as I would be about one of my kids :sigh::sigh::sigh:
Hello from SoCal. Where are you located? Sounds like maybe the brakes are hanging up on the rotors.
 
Top