• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello guys from the new guy

Jeeper360

Active Member
Messages
30
Location
NJ
HELLO GUYS
I am looking to get a 2009 h3t alpha with adventure package 147k total stock

every lift kit I see is discontinued I want 37in and a real lift (a dana 60 8 lug is on the table)
I want better then the key lift cranking the bars

can you guys but me on the right path
 
Last edited:

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Messages
3,716
Location
Indianapolis, IN
Are you looking for guidance on the truck or the solid axle swap.

If it's the solid axle swap, thorparts.com is the place to go user 4speeedfunk is the guy who runs it

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,670
Location
Scottsdale
Welcome! I agree with CG - sounds like you are wanting to do a solid axle swap. There are a few threads on here for others that have done their own, had thorparts do it and/or did their own using materials from thorparts. The H3 does really well with the SAS.

I would not want to run 37s on the stock front diff (I know some people do, but it doesn't interest me) so if 37s are your goal I think your best option is the SAS vs. trying to find a Rancho lift.
 

Jeeper360

Active Member
Messages
30
Location
NJ
got it home today a 1550 mile drive
I flew into Texas and drove it home WOW it is nice but 15MPG is painfull
found some problems
*no wiper flued pumping (motor?)
* e-break foot lever broke (no hold and no zip sound) but holds fast and hard.
*back seat leather is cracked so bad I would not make the kids sit in. it it must be fixed.
* gas cap door is lose. it looks like the tabs are all broke.
*front breaks are safe but need new pads. I will replace when I do a tire rotation next week. The p285s are a little round on the corners and all a lot of tred like new and a date made of 12/20.
* key remotes plastics in parts the is already fixed ex and fast from the big A company $12.00?

that is it so far
 
Last edited:

Jeeper360

Active Member
Messages
30
Location
NJ
got it home today a 1550 mile drive
I flew into Texas and drove it home WOW it is nice but 15MPG is painfull
found some problems
*no wiper flued pumping (motor?)
* e-break foot lever broke (no hold and no zip sound) but holds fast and hard.
*back seat leather is cracked so bad I would not make the kids sit in. it it must be fixed.
* gas cap door is lose. it looks like the tabs are all broke.
*front breaks are safe but need new pads. I will replace when I do a tire rotation next week. The p285s are a little round on the corners and all a lot of tred like new and a date made of 12/20.
* key remotes plastics in parts the is already fixed ex and fast from the big A company $12.00?

that is it so far


got it home today a 1550 mile drive
I flew into Texas and drove it home WOW it is nice but 15MPG is painfull
found some problems
*no wiper flued pumping (motor ) fixed it was a ground and 4 hour to find out that was it ( i should know better)
* e-break foot lever broke (no hold and no zip sound) but holds fast and hard. fixed replaced complete foot assembly
*back seat leather is cracked so bad I would not make the kids sit in. it it must be fixed.
* gas cap door is lose. it looks like the tabs are all broke.
*front breaks are safe but need new pads. I will replace when I do a tire rotation next week. The p285s are a little round on the corners and all a lot of tried like new and a date made of 12/20.
* key remotes plastics in parts the is already fixed ex and fast from the big Amz company $12.00? i am surprised that i like this new part so much

that is the update 5/30/22
 
Top