• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello All ,

lovebird1

Probationary Member
Messages
3
Location
Tucson,Arizona
Freshmeat? Ive been called a rookie, new recruite, new kid on the block, but freash meat, never. Ofcurse where i ork , you dont want to be call'd that. Iam new to the site an group an am glad to have found it. I live in Tucson Az, Own a Hummer H3 an enjoy the hell out of iy. I have owned lets just say several J--P's an you couldnt get to buy one now. Looking forward to making friend's an going on adventures with other Hummer owner's. I am also looking forward to the local group doing thier "Stuff The Hummer's" program for Christmas. Thats all for now, ask if youd like to know more . Trace
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Trace, welcome to the forum. :thumbs: My wife, Cotilo (a fellow H3 owner), and I are in Tucson and she is the main contact person for the Toy Drive. I'm sure that she will be contacting you via PM or feel free to contact her or me. Again and we look forward to seeing you at the Toy Drive on 12/10!! :cheers:
 

Cotilo

Tag Along
Messages
61
Location
Tucson
Hi Trace-is this Trace w/the 2007 H3? If so welcome and I'm glad you found the site. Thanks for your plan to join us at the Hummer Toy Drive but I hope we all meet up before December 10th!
 

MaxPF

AGNTSA
Messages
1,394
Location
The dark side of the globe
welcome2.gif
 
Top