• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hard Rock ORV Park Ocala Sept 10

Tactical h3

Hard Rock ORV Park September 10Lets get something going here. Lately all us southern wheelers have been missing the boat. Lets plan a full day at Hard Rock on Saturday the 10th. Meet up at 930 ish and hit the trails hard. There are some new hills and areas to play on (Big2daBank, JGB and Sinstr have tried them, good stuff)

Last edited:

JGBB04

Tactical h3

James your a newbie again how does it feel to be a virgin for the second time in your life by the way here is another friend request lol

sinstr

We all still in?? With the BS going on, Im not sure if we have lost any potential takers.......

JGBB04

I am think Drew was a maybe now because he doesnt have a spare. i'll try PMing the other westcoast guys on the other forum

sinstr

Norm, did you see the mallcrawler section? Why are you over here in the dirt section? hahahahahahha

(i know i know, i have it coming with interest)

Tactical h3

Pictures3008.jpg
And interest you will get .....!!!!!

Tactical h3

It's ok james grandpa is just mad cause he is gonna be another year older coming up and the top of the hill is getting close lol hahahaha

df43d1c0.jpg

Last edited:

Tactical h3

Lol I will take one the I believe alex just got his delivered from the scooter store today you know I hear the garantee 100% coverage or his scooter is free heres a pic of him testing it out from a traffic cam lol hahahahahahaha lmao. .....
ba0caabd.jpg