• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Craigslist H2 Gobi roof rack Fullerton, Ca

Zach

Mall Crawler
I am close enough to check it our for anyone interested and have the same rack to compare

seventwozero

I am close enough to check it our for anyone interested and have the same rack to compare

Would you be willing to mess around with getting it shipped?

The guy posts pictures of an H3 and rack but says it's for an H2, whats up with that?

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
The pics are definitely for an H3 rack. The description says otherwise, so someone needs to call him ;)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

seventwozero

The pics are definitely for an H3 rack. The description says otherwise, so someone needs to call him ;)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Either way, for $200 it's almost worth buying it, assuming it's in good condition. Someone is going to want it at some point :p

Zach

Mall Crawler
I will try and contact the seller tomorrow and will try and take a look at it if I have time. Got a lot going on tomorrow and Friday heading to Bishop for our So Cal run

seventwozero

I shot the seller an email. He says it's 96", or 8', it has to be the H2 rack. I asked for actual photos, we'll see where it goes! $200 would be a steal on a rack like this.