• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Front bumper issue

Texatl

Ok I've got a weird one... My front bumper on my 07 is kinda droopy on the passenger side. Kinda like it wasn't put back on right. If I lift the rear of it near the fender well it looks fine, but then settles back down and inch or so. Most noticeable from the passenger side profile of vehicle. But you can see it when looking head on. Kinda droopy is all I can think of to best describe it. Let me see if I have a pic...

You can see it in the pic, passenger side front bumper. Looks like it's dropping down in the back as if it's not attached in the top.

Any thoughts?? That is from right after I got her, and it seems to be getting a little worse.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    775.7 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

4speedfunk

The bumper looks fine to me but the plastic fascia panel looks like it has pulled loose in the rear. This is very common and there is another plastic support piece behind it that may be broken. GM uses little plastic clips to hold the entire thing together. You might be able to replace those and get it back into alignment.. Broken inner fenders are very common also and they could contribute to the sag.

Highatop

I was waitin for a 2 part answer from you 4speed. I think I can help finish for you...Its time to replace w/ Thorparts bumper, looks great and easy to replace

Texatl

Yes its the plastic fascia that moves and looks droopy. :) And yes a Thorparts bumper would be awesome. I doubt a thorports bumper is as cheap as some body clips. LOL

Thanks for the heads up I'll go look at the clips and see whats going on. I've been under there a bunch and haven't seen anything really out of place. Any good diagrams I should be looking at to see whats supposed to be there and isn't??

rascole

Mine does the same. On mine, there are no clips to hold it back up. Sun and age has caused the plastic to warp a little.