• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Badlands ORP, Attica Indiana, April 28th 2012

H3nightrod

Few pics

Here are few shots. Realy wish I would have found you guys at the park. Looks like you guys found some great trails too. I will try to get some from the jeepers I was with.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 168
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 196
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 154
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 156
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 161
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 155

davidh3

:cheers: Well .....

Excellent video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!spongebobnopants

Chesh97

I'd like to go sometime to just say I've had my rig off road and do really easy stuff, but I'm not into doing any real technical stuff. My rig is a daily driver for me, and don't have money to repair stuff if I break it :no:

spongebobnopants

I'd like to go sometime to just say I've had my rig off road and do really easy stuff, but I'm not into doing any real technical stuff. My rig is a daily driver for me, and don't have money to repair stuff if I break it :no:

I bet 99% of our group daily drives their rigs. There was minimal damage if any across our group. These things are built for what you see and we look out for each other.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
I bet 99% of our group daily drives their rigs. There was minimal damage if any across our group. These things are built for what you see and we look out for each other.

Yep, mines a daily driver! And you bet we all look out for each other

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

davidh3

:horns:I already screwed up my H3 a little bit.
But I'm not afraid to damage my car. That day, I always tried to drive through difficult ones.

I was excited. I really like off roading, and new challenges. :)

Yeah , maybe I'll regret if I see my car flips over and gets like 30% of body damage. Lolol

But, off roading makes my life more meaningful, it feels good anyway

Last edited:

Pappibri

Mine is a daily driver as well.. They were built for off-road.. As long as you use common sense chances of breaking something are very low.. This heavy of a vehicle, slow and easy, dont gun it.. You will be fine, just go with some experienced people and listen to what they say and you will have a awesome time...

mkmcgreg

Daily driver here as well.. And only mode of transportation so if it goes down I go down.. We all look out for each other and no one makes you do anything you are not comfortable doing.. You can almost find a way around an obstacle of you are not comfortable with it as I did on a few times on this trip