• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Anybody from Houston here?

W@RPIG

With that being said anybody here on the forum from Houston know of any trails or mudholes close to Houston a rookie can go explore and also is there any meets or anything like that that happen ?

Sorry mods if i didnt post in the right section

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Might get a few DFW and CenTex members down to Houston if you can come up with an interesting local place to wheel.

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
Auggie's tribe is expanding................... :wink:

and

Dan, if you drive down......Minesota will count.

We'll make you an honorary south Texas Chapter member.

xllkoyokollx

Were doing a run on May 4 and 5 for the Wounded Warrior Project in Marble Falls. It's a little west of Austin and North of San Antonio. Hidden Falls Adventure Park. Any of you guys are welcome to join us there. If your not able to make it i understand, Late notice and all. I'll report back as to the quality of the place but I have heard nothing but great things...

auggie mathis

The crosby trails are 4 wheeler trails and our trucks wont fit on most of them. There are a few places there that people wheel till the cops show up then the scatter. Its private property and not allowed.

Steve #1

The other good place is Barnwell Mountin in Gilmer. It's good for a Houston/DFW meet. I've been itching to make another Highway 87 (High Island to Sabine Pass) run too.

xllkoyokollx

The other good place is Barnwell Mountin in Gilmer. It's good for a Houston/DFW meet. I've been itching to make another Highway 87 (High Island to Sabine Pass) run too.

Either of those sound fun too. Steve now that my 3 is a lot more trail worthy we need to hit up Bridgeport again...