• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2014 Moab Black Sheep t-shirts now available for order

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Nacho's streak of awesome designs has continued with another awesome shirt design for Black Sheep Hummer Squadron, Moab 2014

The front will have the smaller H4O logo on the breast. The back will be this design and the gray is the shirt color

Shirt: Gray, approx. the color of the background, maybe a bit darker, short sleeve. Sizes: Small to 4XL

Price: $17 each, delivered to Moab. Add'l $7 if you would like them mailed to you ahead of time. Ordering will close on Sunday, March 23. Ordering is limited to attendees (past and present).

Please indicate sizes and quantities when you order and add $7 for shipping if necessary.

i-XwmQLxj-L.jpg

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Great design! THANK YOU NACHO.

Why aren't the brakes on Neo's rig on fire?

Just ordered 3. I may have to order more once I know who my co-pilot(s) will be.

Last edited:

Neo

Badfish
Alrock, add 8 more to my order 4 xl and 4 xxl and i'll paypal you the balance in a couple weeks... awesome shirts Nacho :horns:

Matt, don't believe everything you see on T-shirts... :wink: still got the baldy swampers on the rear with some of your rubber cement :giggle: :emb:

Highatop

Nice design and color. Just ordered 2 XL, I think anyway. Let me know if it didn't go through. Thanks Nacho an Alrock

Also, is that the pic of Neo and Steven goin down Hells Gate last Oct run. That was our first thought after showin Steven

Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
The pic is Neo going banzai down the "bypass" at the Fall on Steel Bender. It's the same as the cover for the calendar.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
We had some great shots of that descent. First time I think I ever saw Neo's knuckles get white while out wheeling. :)

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Could I get it on a black t-shirt?
Gotta come to Moab first. Black Sheep shirts are reserved for attendees of Black Sheep events.

However, that design might make it onto the H4O shirt w/o the Black Sheep logo. If so, it will likely be a black shirt. The H4O shirt is still TBD.

Zach

Mall Crawler
Will put my order in this weekend. ****ing Nacho said there was going to be a grease gun on it somewhere. I've scoped it out like 20 times and didn't see it

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
It's there Zack. It's one of those hidden images in the artwork. You need to stare at it for about 10 minutes without blinking and you will eventually be able to see it. It's pretty obvious to me but I only saw it after staring at my computer screen for about an hour during which I had 3 glasses of single malt scotch!

Zach

Mall Crawler
Wow, after a few cups of rum, think I spotted it. Seem to have spotted some other stuff. Nice job Jared!!!