• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2006 Hummer H3 Issue

HummerHead

Hello there, Hummer friends. I'm not that new for the members, I'm just new in forums. Anyway, I have a 2006 HUMMER H3 with 464,000 Mileage and still running smooth with original engine and tranny except I've change the engine computer and couple ignition coils. But I do have an issue with a lighting system specially on my Hazard light stays ON all the time, and I have tried reseting with remove and installed the HZD/TURN Lt. (Fuse no.#20) and STOP (fuse no.#54) and still ON. Also even when disconnecting and reconnecting the battery it will come back ON even without turning the HAZARD SW. to ON. My question too is if anyone has same issue? let me know, pls. I was wondering if this system has a HAZARD /TURN Flasher Relay . I have no indication on my Dashboard about anything related to this. Pls. feel free to reply back to me If someone know about the issue , I need HELP. THANKS ...

HummerHead

Hello there, my apology on late response. I was able to troubleshoot shoot piece by piece . Fuses, Relays, Switches that relates to the hazard lights are operating normal and pin pointed to the BCM ( Body Control Module) located at front pax. side wall under glove compartment. and nogiced that the floor was a bit wet and finding out the that BCM connector was wet. For thinking why it was wet also found out my roof on the hummer was leaking during rain here in California, the water seeping through the side of the windshield and downstream to the bottom of it and it goes inside the cabin. I sealed the edges and roof panels and few days layer it solve my issue.