• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

hummer h3

1. jke_h3

Selling H3 OEM Step-ups (Black)

I’m selling these factory step ups for the H3, they are in great condition, no dents or bends. Some of the black is coming off in a few small areas, but mostly on the underside so not very noticeable. Would look practically brand new with a bit of a better detail job and some polish. Asking $400...
  2. W

Help getting loud humming noise on my h3

Help! new to the form, I just got a 06 h3 I get a humming metal noise after I let go of the gas above 35 mph I already took part the transfer-case apart and replaced transmission , chain, fork and filter check bearings, I’ve check rear axle, I haven’t check the front yet I have raised the truck...
  3. A

Locking gas cap H3

Well looks like a jerkoff tried to shimmy my gas cap with a screw driver now I can't open it with my key to put more gas in 🙄 Any advice here? Should I just buy a new one? Thanks a lot. 2006 Hummer H3
  4. A

Locking gas cap H3

Well looks like a jerkoff tried to shimmy my gas cap with a screw driver now I can't open it with my key to put more gas in 🙄 Any advice here? Should I just buy a new one? Thanks a lot. 2006 Hummer H3
  5. Acer4LO

Hummer H3 SPOD 4X4 Source LT 6 Rocker Auxiliary Switch System Install

Hey everyone! I posted a new video on my YouTube channel installing a SPOD Aux switch system. I also took some pictures of the install. I know there is many, many different ways to go about doing this and there are different brands to choose from, but this video covers how all these systems work...
  6. A

H3 2006 hummer h3 shift solenoid p0787

Hi guys, I recently made an transmission oil change and replaced the shift solenoids, for some reason the truck drives but don't shift. Reverse 1,2,3 works. I was getting the code p0787 before and is still there even after replacing them. I went to autoparts to buy the solenoids, They told me...
  7. M

Another New Guy

Hey All, Just got myself an '09 H3 Base. It's got your typical gremlins (P0128, rough idle, sagging front end) but otherwise is stupid clean for <90K miles. Plugs, ECT sensor, and Bilsteins on order. Going to level the front out even and hopefully get her to run smoother. Came with brand...
  8. H

Power Steering Pump going bad?? Suggestions...

2007 Hummer H3 3.7l i5 (122,XXX) miles Truck started making a whining noise when turning steering wheel, from previous experiences I first checked the power steering fluid and the fluid level was good. Checked parking spot for any PS fluid on the ground, but nothing found. Rack and pinion seems...
  9. A

WTS 2006 Hummer H3 For Sale

I am reluctantly selling our 2006 Hummer H3. We found out we have another little one on the way and needed more room for the family. That being said I am posting up our Hummer. It has been a very great rig and I would much rather NOT sell it, but I don't have much of a choice. The specs are...
  10. M

WTB Wanted: H3 OEM Rock sliders

Hey, I’m looking for H3 OEM Rock sliders. Is anyone selling a set?
  11. T

ISO Hummer H3 Rock sliders

I need to buy some hummer h3 rock sliders anyone have some for sale?
  12. M

WTS 2008 Hummer H3 Alpha, Luxury and Adventure Package

2008 Hummer H3 ALPHA in very good condition. Current mileage close to 126000. Luxury and Adventure package. Interior and exterior are almost pristine. 3rd owner. Truck has been well maintained and kept under car cover. This is the top of the line model with V8 providing significantly more power...
  13. C

2006 Hummer H3

2006 Hummer H3 Adventure Package 4x4 w/diff lock GREAT CONDITION, hummer runs perfect 155xxx miles TEXT ME FOR MORE INFO AND PICS (512)492-2133 -Sunroof -Power Seats -Lumbar Button -Heated Seats Aftermarket additions: -Leveling Kit -Bilstein 2100 Extended Shocks -Firestone Destination M/T...
  14. Z

Functional DIY Crossbars for the H3

Post #9 Shows the updated bracket design. Below is the original post w/ images. Hey Everyone, I just thought i would share my latest project with you all. I made a set of crossbars that I consider to be more functional than the OEM/Aftermarket options at less than half the cost. The seed for...
  15. A

H3 1 Year Updates

Its been a year since I joined and made my first post, since then my H3 had gone from a daily driver to now a weekend toy/trailer queen. I had a great chance to be a part of the 4WD Truck and Jeep Fest here in Houston, TX and was the only Hummer there :( but it gave me a chance to visit will all...
  16. Z

H3 How do I replace the PCV Valve

Does the PCV Valve just pull off and get replaced with a new one? Also can anyone show me a picture of its location? I see two possible locations on the valve cover where it looks like it could go but neither one looks removable and Im a bit scared to use a lot of force as this is my daily...
  17. Z

A Keyless Entry Fob worthy of the HUMMER Legacy

So I bought my Hummer back in February and it came with both keyless entry remotes but one was broken at the keyring hole. I guess its a problem that can happen with these delicate snowflakes GM designed. So I took the opportunity to design and 3d print a new one that is worthy of the Hummer. I...
  18. Z

New to the forum. Hello from Tulsa OK

Hey everyone, thanks for the add. I have owned my hummer for 3 months and I love the beast. I am beginning to get the itch for doing some slow and easy off-roading since i have never done it before. Here are some photos of my H3.
  19. F

Scary Code and a Leak

New member to the forum, although I have been creeping around the site for quite some time. I have a 2008 H3 with the i5. Couple of days ago my wife and I were out shopping and my check engine light came on. I happened to be passing by an Autozone and stopped in and got them run the codes on...
  20. J

H3 Hummer H3 2006 - error code P0171 (poor mix) and excessive consumption

Hi, I have a Hummer H3 2006 vortex 3.5 lts engine with the following faults: - Check the check with error code P0171 (poor mix) and - Exaggerated fuel consumption Generally speaking the van works perfectly. It does not show obvious faults in the operation except for an exaggerated consumption...