• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hi

Ventury

Hi
iam a newbi ,just bought an H3,really happy with it so far,hope to go off roading ,I live in Ann Arbor M.I

i hope to join in with some of you as iam totally unsure what my H3 can do or not do
Ventury

Ventury

Thankyou for the warm welcome

I would love to see what my hummer can or cannot do off road,but iam a total new guy to this so if anyone is planning a off road ride out and would be ok with me and my son following
RazorbackH3 is there any off road courses near that would be OK for a newguy to attempt.I hear Bundi hill is an organised course that would be ok,,,any input welcome
Ventury

RazorbackH3

Wooo Pig Sooie
Thankyou for the warm welcome

I would love to see what my hummer can or cannot do off road,but iam a total new guy to this so if anyone is planning a off road ride out and would be ok with me and my son following
RazorbackH3 is there any off road courses near that would be OK for a newguy to attempt.I hear Bundi hill is an organised course that would be ok,,,any input welcome
Ventury

Bundy Hill was the first experience I'd ever had taking a Daily driver offroad (Always taken ATV's offroad before that) and I had a blast, went twice before I sold my H3. There is plenty of stuff for every type of 4x4, even stock, but there are certain places to avoid if you don't have a winch, 35+ inch tires, high ground clearance and such but they are clearly labeled... The biggest place I'd avoid would be Hydrolock Valley for obvious reasons but other than that I was able to get my H3 that was leveled with 33's through most of the stuff/trails (Except ATV/Dirt bike trails)... then came back a year later with 35's and just plowed through everything. Plus they don't normally get crowded... especially on weekdays, There were only 4 of use on a Thursday, until about 1-2 pm, then about 4 more people showed up... soo plenty of room for everyone.

Ventury

thankyou gents,the advice is most welcome,we will be going down to Bundy hill mid next week,,i will be avoiding the hard going parts as my H3 is totally standard,mods and up grade have to wait
regards
John