• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Stuff for sale

954paulo

So sadly I sold the hummer last night for a 2012 nissan titan pro 4x with a little added bonus. A big old supercharger.

Got a great deal and couldn't let it pass.

So I have some things left over from the hummer

UPDATED

Complete clutch kit new in box 160

Aftermarket roof bars-50 pending

Oem wheels 4 of em 2 with 35" mtz tires used like 1/4 tread left make an offer

Oem radio

Thor parts bull bar-50

Thor parts skid plates-65. Flat plates

All the parts needed for a soa rear lift 150

Cloth headrests and seat skins 20

Just text me.... 631 561 916three reasonable offers welcome

Last edited:

2010H3TAlpha

How much would shipping be for the Thor bull bar to zip code 98006? Feel free to send me total shipping weight and box dimensions and I can search for rates :) Thanks!

humvee

How much for SOA and Thor bumper shipped to Doha, Qatar?

Name: Wissam Sabra
Address: Al Sadd, Bldg.3 / P.O.Box: 8046

City: Doha

ppl usually ship via UPS, USPS or DHL to me here.

OR let me know the package weight and I'll give you a New York address to ship to (zip 11413)

Send me an offer, if the price and shipping cost are good, I'll go forward straight ahead.

Thanks!

Last edited:

954paulo

Emptied it some lol.
Alpha, I shipped it I have the tracking info I'm my truck. I'm in the work truck now so I'll send it to you later when I get off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk