• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Show your guns

deserth3

I recently picked up a Desert Eagle 1911C in 45 of course. First shot was dead center. But it is a tad bit weighty.
Still puts my M&P Shield to shame.

Also last year I picked up a couple of Delton M4 rifle kits and put them on Anderson lowers. Shot very nice.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have built quite a few ARs, mostly carbines but a few pistols and an AR-10. Some Anderson lowers but mainly Spikes Tactical on the lowers.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
John I have been a .45 guy for a long time but am really starting to like my 9mm pistols. I do like loading 45 more than 9mm or 380 though.

deserth3

John I have been a .45 guy for a long time but am really starting to like my 9mm pistols. I do like loading 45 more than 9mm or 380 though.
In have both 9 and 45. I find I shot the 45 better than the 9mm. The old injuries don't like the snap of the 9mm where the 45 is more of a push.
I've only shot 380 once. The grip on those is too small for my hands. Small guns make me feel I can't hit anything.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
380s are for the wife. She has G42, an LCP in 380 and a handful of 9mm pistols. For better or worse she is a damn good shot with a pistol.

Jack_M

My Ar10, AR15, and my 1911
IMG_0001.jpg

crwalkerasla

I saw this post a little late in the game, but I'd really like to know where y'all go fishing. Sounds like a really good place to take a metal detector. Went and did a little target practice with my dad this afternoon... old school military assault rifle. Similar to the one this guy favored.c3fb537ddc5fb57b0bd2c26d38cde6da.jpg

svxr8dr

Just finished building an A2 replica (minus the fun switch) of what I carried a couple of decades ago, went as milspec as I could, thus it is my least favorite AR as good triggers (and other things) and have spoiled me. Windham Weaponry barrel. Sherwood Armory commemorative lower. WhiteOak Armament upper.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I did pick up a Sig MPX with a 4.5" barrel, collapsible stock and Romeo 3 sight. Pretty cool except for the expensive mags.