• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New guy from NOLA

Synthetickiller

Hey guys,

This seems to be one of the best forums for Hummer info, so I figured I'd join. :)

I owned an H2 from 2003 through 2012 & sold it. I've haded these last 2 years without it! Went to Chrysler for both a Ram truck & Challenger. Worst experience of my life. In the process of selling the vehicles & replacing with Hummers. I currently have a 2008 H3 Alpha & I'll be getting a 2008 H2 SUV soon enough. It feels good to ride in something that's solid again!

We get a lot of rain/flooding down here, so Hummers can always be put to the test, even if they never leave the pavement.

Now I just need to figure out how to justify an H3T & I'm set. If anyone would like to donate, I'll be happy to take one under my wing.

Synthetickiller

I'll get some pics posted tomorrow.

It's nothing special & has some chrome that needs to be taken off. That'll come down the road.

Glad to see there's a lot of people from Louisiana. I usually say NOLA since most people aren't from the area. I'm actually in Slidell. I think we've basically covered the southern portion from TX to MS. :D

Synthetickiller

Welcome.. Any pics.

Welcome from New Jersey! Yes some pics!

Snapped a quick pic, just for you guys. She's still stock. I have some stuff I need to install (fuel door, window vents). I'm upgrading the shocks to fix the ride & I think it might need a throttle position sensor (some of the transmission activity points in that direction). Otherwise, extremely happy.

Now I can cross off the H3 & move onto finding an H2. :D

3160k6f.jpg