• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 ac off ? no air no thermostat

shellymac

Probationary Member
i have a 08 h3 . my thermostat quit working along with my ac and it's telling me ac off .my mechanic changed the water pump and etc . it was ok for a while but now back to same problem, what next ?

shellymac

Probationary Member
08 h3 ac off issues .my mechanic is going to replace thermostat ,check etc sensor and check temp gauge again .fingers crossed !!

derian06

Red Rockett
Have you checked the plug under the passenger side? The AC blower has a wire that burns until the connection is lost. Happened to my old H3.

I doubt it would cause your temps to be inaccurate, but it's worth a try.

shellymac

Probationary Member
i havent tried that but i will relay that to my mechanic .he changed the thermostat and the sensor again and it fixed the problem only now my hummer runs hotter than it normally does ?

08H3

i havent tried that but i will relay that to my mechanic .he changed the thermostat and the sensor again and it fixed the problem only now my hummer runs hotter than it normally does ?

It's probably not actually hotter, but I just had the ETC sensor changed and now mine reads cooler. Apparently there is some variance among sensors.