• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Trust No One Edition H3T

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
It's the same one for both. I think the problem was some people forgot to order the adapter piece. I got mine from Brodie "RidgeDemon" and it came with everything needed. Unfortunately he no longer sells stuff, so I don't know who to ask for for the reference numbers.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

SolidusJ

If you're planning to recover rigs with those chains, I would get rid of them immediately and get a snatch recovery rope. Chains will break and maim/kill people with that kind of force.

I keep those on me also but that heavy duty chain is from a HEMTT vehicle recovery. If I can't brake them with a turbo/supercharger V8 detroit diesel and or a C8 caterpillar diesel then I have nothing to worry about.

2010H3TAlpha

Was the HEMTT recovered via snatch or standing start? I would never use chain for snatch recovery. Running start force is far greater than vehicle power and your driveline will last longer because of it. Snatch recovery is also more than likely needed when you are out wheeling because no one has an 8wd rig with large amounts of torque on tap.

SolidusJ

Was the HEMTT recovered via snatch or standing start? I would never use chain for snatch recovery. Running start force is far greater than vehicle power and your driveline will last longer because of it. Snatch recovery is also more than likely needed when you are out wheeling because no one has an 8wd rig with large amounts of torque on tap.

Oh lord no it's not for snatch and go, I keep them for pulling disable vehicles on trail. When Fru busted his rack we used the chain to get him back to the entrance that and I use it to warp around trees and link it with a snatchblock. I always come up with something to use them so now they always tag along with me.

2010H3TAlpha

Cool deal, whew. I saw some guys out in eastern WA at the dunes trying to snatch with chains, missed the guy's windshield by inches and took out his side view mirror, it was nuts.

SolidusJ

Here's a up to date parts list I've put together.

-H3T Flip Key
-Bilstein Front Shocks
-Leaved Front End
-Tint Windows 25%
-HUMMER Window Rain Covers
-Custom Built Badges "TRUST NO ONE EDITION"
-PCM E-fan Kit
-PCM Tune
-K&N Intake System
-K&N Apollo
-Sherpa Snorkel Kit
-Flowmaster 40 Series
-Custom Side Tailpipe
-Ac Delco Iridium Spark Plugs
-SuperSparkz Ignition Coil Spark Plug Spring Delete
-EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads
-Black OEM Steel Wheels
-Tiregate Hitch 2 Tire
-285/75/16 Dueler A/T Revo 2
-Front Marker Light Surrounds w/Inserts
-Black Lug Nuts
-Black Out Lights
-Painted Front Grill
-Sound Ordnance B-8PT Single 8" Amplified Flatsub (X2)
-Rockford Fosgate RFK8I Amplifier Wiring Kit 8 Gauge Power
-Sound Ordnance P-69 6"x9" 2-way Speakers
-Sound Ordnance P-65 6-1/2" 2-way Speakers
-Pioneer AVH-P4200 DVD Receiver
-AXXESS GMOS-01
-Tsunami Battery Terminal
-FireStik 4 Foot Antenna
-Molded Antenna Side Mount
-Midland 75822 Hand Held CB Radio
-Uniden BEARCAT 980SSB CB Radio
-Pyramid NS12 12 Amp InLine Noise Suppressor
-Husky Mats
-Daystar Upper Dash Panel
-King Size GOBI Roof Rack
-Rigid Industries Combo Spot + Flood 40" LED
-Rigid Industries 4" Flood LED (X2)
-Rigid Dually 2x2 Flood (X4)
-12 Volt Guy JK 4 Switch
-48" Hi-Lift X-TREME Jack
-Hi-Lift Jack 4X400 4XRAC Jack Mounting System
-Purple Cranim Spider Differential Rock Guards
-Hunner Skids
-OEM UCP
-THOR UCP Plates
-Rocky Road Rock Sliders
-RAD-1 Inclinometer
-Bullydog Watchdog System
-Tuff Stuff Extreme Winch 12,500
-HMMWV Winch Plate
-Custom Front Bumper
-AntennaX Off-Road (13-inch) Antenna
-EGR Hood Shield
-H2 Hood Handles
-Custom Colorado LED Cluster
-70's Cadillac Fuel Door License Plate
-Lockable Fuel Door

SolidusJ

Stay safe and keep your head down on your deployment bud. STAY ALERT! STAY ALIVE!

That's how it felt when we was on lock down in my motor pool when the shooting happened, didn't get home with the wife and son until 2130 with the USP .45 locked and loaded. The very next day we had a 0530 zero range and was pretty proud of myself that I could pick up someone else M4 and lay down the target.

SolidusJ

Today I went over to the Line-x dealer and was quoted $4,500 for the whole body and rack. First I need to get the dent fixed on my door and then a Thor rear bumper for the paint job.

Here are some more shots of the rack.

Last edited:

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
Sweet!
monkeys.gif

SolidusJ

I think I'm going to get a new rack/diff mounts, bilstein shocks all around and find out how to work the SOA by reusing the OEM parts but adding the rancho sway bar link. That and think if I really want to go from 13 MPG down to 11 MPG that's going to be the key.

Last edited: