• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

SMORR weekend 6/19

digglesworth

So trying to put together a trip down to the southern missouri off road ranch. It's a great park with a lot of trails for all levels. I ran it last year with rsc and I had 315s and a t-bar crank. Had a blast on the level 2 and some level 3 trails. We're talking about making a weekend out of it to take full advantage of how great the park really is. You can check their website for fees and directions and all that good stuff. The facilities are awesome and the people were nice last time we were there. They don't have any events booked on their calendar so it's just open wheeling to the public... Hope to get a few trucks out there to represent the Midwest hummer group. The guys out west have black sheep week in Moab, let's start a meetup for us midwesterners...

rsc

Hell Yeah, I'll be there. That place was great! Good bunny trails, lots of challenging stuff and King of the Hammers qualification trails. Something for everyone plus good, clean campgrounds too.
:cheers:

rsc

Who was saying they wanted to go in the last SMORR thread? Gotta call them out and PM them.

rsc

I pm'd Steve#1 and have been talking to Skeeter06 in OKC, I think Skeeter's gonna come and bring a buddy in a Jeep. I also pm'd a couple other Okies, we'll see if they are active enough to see the pm and reply. I might be able to get some local Cherokee guys to come if we cant get enough H3's interested.

adventr

Still working on my end to see if I can make it! Would be a cool trip.

Back a few years ago when I would regularly wheel my landcruiser at Disney, there were a couple guys with H1s that would always be out there. I think they were from the Tahlequah (sp?) area. Talked to one guy quite a bit, seemed cool and down to wheel anytime.

Anyone happen to know them?

rsc

No, I wish I could say who he was. I just realized that weekend is Father's Day, everyone good with that? I was trying to work my schedule around that tidbit and be in 3 states at once. I had to take Thurs-Monday off so I can be in Dallas, Tulsa and SMORR back to back. :D

Last edited:

rsc

Who you calling a tranny?!? lol

caitlyn-jenner-02-320x240.jpg

Steve #1

Thanks for the invite but the timing won't work for me. Next week I have to make two trips to South Texas and my wife is having surgery. I don't think I can follow that up with another trip.

High Five H2

I'd love to go and my B day is that weekend so I have an excuse, but that's a long drive. I also started a new assignment at work and I'm still getting trained so it will be hard to get away. I'll see if I can, but probably not.

rsc

Thanks for the invite but the timing won't work for me. Next week I have to make two trips to South Texas and my wife is having surgery. I don't think I can follow that up with another trip.
Okay, I understand...I'm going to see my daughter on the 18th in Plano for another show she's in, run my wife to work Friday morning and then run up to SMORR that evening or the next morning for a long weekend of wheeling. Lots of miles!

Sorry to hear that man, I know Midland is a long drive at 12 hours away but thought we'd give you an invite anyway. If I head out to Palo Duro or western OK then I'll give you a shout for sure.

High Five H2

sounds rad. i'll go to palo duro. Also I need new tires so I'm waiting on any trips for that, too. maybe by the end of summer I'll have them.

rsc

Talked with the shop today about the Tq converter and getting everything back in. I should have my H3 back and on the road in another day or two, but I'm out of town on thursday so it would have to be picked up Friday afternoon. If I get it back Friday I will have zero time on it to look for issues before driving across state lines to go wheeling. I may just have to go in Julie's base H3 on my 35s. Grrr.