• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 New to forum

offroadrr

Thanks. I own a warn winch and want to put a winch bumper on it. Would like suggestions where to start on researching best options.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Go to search in the orange bar at the top of the page. Type in key words and hit return. Congrats on the H3 and welcome.

USMC_315

look for the thread on the hidden h3 winch set up. If you have the time to invest into a project, you may be interested in that for your winch

Highatop

Welcome from Co also. Bumpers...You have a few to choice from. I myself went w/ Thorparts, 4speedfunk here, frontbumper that holds a winch. I'm very happy w/ it and the install was very easy. For me, works well up here and what I wanted. There are a few more out there, Move is a new one out there too.
There is alotta great info here. Protection should be 1st, UCP and rockrails...
Where are you in Co.

Last edited:

RazorbackH3

Wooo Pig Sooie
Welcome from Michigan! Rig looks good. I'm with Highatop, I'm running a Thorparts front winch bumper as well and love it. There's also Move bumpers, check Derian's bumper build under the H3 section for that. Arb is also another choice when it comes to bumpers...

SedonaBound

Welcome. You're going to love the H3; great offroad and in town. The 5.3 will really make a big difference for you at CO elevations.

offroadrr

Welcome from Co also. Bumpers...You have a few to choice from. I myself went w/ Thorparts, 4speedfunk here, frontbumper that holds a winch. I'm very happy w/ it and the install was very easy. For me, works well up here and what I wanted. There are a few more out there, Move is a new one out there too.
There is alotta great info here. Protection should be 1st, UCP and rockrails...
Where are you in Co.
Great. I do want to put plenty of protection. In south central co.. wet mtn valley. Lots of deer here, so I think i want a full front bumper. I will check out thorparts. Thx

offroadrr

I'm about an hour West of Colo Springs, in the mtns. Lots of wheelin here. Let me know if you want to meet up. Good luck
Sounds good. Love four wheeling around Leadville. You must be close to that area. Working in ND for a couple of years, but look forward to getting back into the mtns next year.