• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

SoCal Event - Meet-N-Greet - November 19th, 2011

cbetts

NERD!!!
Attention SoCal residents! Time to get together for an meet/greet/eat event. This is a good time to introduce yourself to to those you may not have met yet in person. We will probably be hanging out in the parking lot for a while after lunch to chat and show off our rigs. We will also be discussing future trail trips.

When
: November 19th, 2011

Where
: Lucille's BBQ, 23760 El Toro Road, Lake Forest, CA :link:

Time
: 12:00 noon.

Confirmed Attendance:

cbetts
3Hummers
Zach
mudbug
Sierra H3
LagunaH1
WarMongur

Last edited:

Kurt

I'm at the trainer from 10-12, I'll see if I can make it, I'll be in Huntington Beach. Depends if my Girl needs to get back to home or not...

Sircode13

Sorry guys can't make this one I'm B.B.Q. ing for the little lady. I'll be busy making Ribs, Steaks, Chicken and Burgers. But I'll see ya @ Cleghorn!

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Sorry to confirm at the last minute (kids!), buy Colleen and I are coming. Leaving Silverado right now.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just got back. The last of us stayed around until 4:00PM talking. Great turnout. 14 trucks and about 22 people.. 4 H1, 2 H2, 2 H3T and the rest were H3s. Great to see everyone again and we picked up a couple of new people to boot.

Zach

Mall Crawler
Had a great time today and glad to see everyone there. We had a huge turnout for some great food. Looking forward to seeing everyone on Fridays run