• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 UCP Up Armor System!!!

Panzer07

Glad to see the skids working! Will you ever make a gas tank one? I mangled mine. Bought a new one, reinforced it but still hit it hard enough to where I know can fill up to 7/8 of a tank.
Mate that's 'cause u are too crazy lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Scarsman

Sponsor
I do want to do one when I have the time and access to design one. H3slate has mangled his too. Well, on his old truck anyway.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

DFW Spartan

Very interested in ordering a set of your UCP, but I'm running running the Tuff Country 4" lift on my H3T, so I assume I'm going to have the same issue as the Rancho guys? If anyone can confirm that's the case, that would be awesome, but for now I'm going to go by that assumption. Any updates or projected forecast on a Rancho, and for the few of us that are out there, Tuff Country compatible version?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Alpha915

I hope the rancho lift compatible system is still a project in progress.. been looking forward to these for some time now. Any updates?

Acer4LO

Bump any updates on the front rancho UCP?

Also I found this picture a while ago of a UCP setup on a rancho. Looks like he welded brackets onto the rancho links and then made a skid to attach on to it. Anyone know more about this? Would this be a good idea, or could it break since it the mounts are thin? I don't think this skid will be used as much, but it is nice to have peace of mind that your transmission pan is covered and won't be punctured by a rock.

UCP-1.jpg

sonicstage

I’m definitely interested as well I live in Burbank ca I would also like to find out shipping costs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DFW Spartan

Hey Scarsman - can you quote me price and lead-time for the middle and rear plates? Shipping would be to Dallas, TX 75219.

Thank you!

Last edited: