• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hummer owner age survey

What age group do you fall under?

• Total voters

USMC_315

I'm actually very curious about this, I also pictured most of us on here as "younger" guys (under 30), but recently I've been meeting a lot of people who go offroading in my area who are actually quite old, some into their 60s! Just out of curiosity which age group do you fall under?

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Same here. I'm as old as the Moab sandstone but age is just a state of mind and I will wheel with young and old (as evidenced by my wheeling with 3Hummers and 06H3 & his younger brother last week). [emoji12]

scoreh3

Well let's just leave it at I bought my first new truck off the dealer lot in the mid 70's .

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
For those of you in the 50+ range, can I have your watches and hummers when you die?
survivor-shock.gif

98d3zb.gif

High Five H2

i'm turning 34 soon. i think you see older guys into off roading because it's awesome, and because they have money to pay for it.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
First Hummer was in 2003. Still own 4. Have had the amazing good fortune to own a 2000 slantback and two 2006 Alphas. ( one wagon and one open top ) I have had H1, H2 and H3 models. I was ready to put a deposit on an H4 when GM blew up the brand. Guess I like Hummers.

Highatop

47 and had to start a whole new chapter in my life. I had no choice...But, glad I choose this one here to add to it. Oh yea, 30ish in my mind, my body doesn't feel that way. It takes a lot longer to recover...