• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hummer owner age survey

What age group do you fall under?

• Total voters

SuperBuickGuy

I have no idea on the chrome thing, I just know that what HUMMER put on the truck is well done and doesn't rust like any of the cheap crap I've ever seen before. Don't get me wrong, it needs to be limited and can't' have self adhesive if it's on my truck. A little goes a long way.
Oh yeah, and not trying to defend myself, but I rarely, actually shine it other than when I wash the truck to get rid of the millions of bug splats and I have to wipe it down or it water spots like a leopard.

And everybody knows there's NOTHING funny about leopard spotted chrome........

I should point out that a Buick guy has to like chrome... a lot of chrome...

and I'm not touching leopard spotted anything, that's ABN's proclivity.

Woodtick

I'm 46 and owned my 3 since 06. I'm looking to replace it,but haven't found anything. The wife has offered her Commander,if I buy her a M3. I'm thinking I should keep the H3 and let the wife borrow my new M3?

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
FWI: Twinmill started a new web sight,called ,"Dip Your Junk in Chrome". His screen name is .....Ass Princes.

Man, I'll tell you, dipping your junk in chrome ain't bad (it's alot of fun to polish if you know what I mean), it's the nickel plating that burns like a biaaatch!

Well, maybe it wasn't the nickel plating, could have been what ever I picked up since I've been in El Centro.

BTW to keep this post kind of on track, go 40yo group---the first set of folks to get screwed when Social Security dries up.

And the movie "Convoy" was hard as hell to find so my kids could watch it, had to order it off some site called Cheesy Flicks. I still rock the song from the movie and my kids love it. Some things (cheesy as they may be) are too good to let fade into the sunset.

Last edited:

Ryan212

34 here. Wanted a hummer since i was 16 when i first saw them near my grandparents in Southbend Indiana

Ryan

scoreh3

Hey Woodwardh3 welcome to the 50 + group , we need to keep our numbers strong and give the young ones a run ( ok brisk walk ) for the money .