• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Georgia owners

poweraidon

Anyone on here from Georgia?

I wanna plan some wheeling trips with fellow GA hummer owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Humvee21

I am here. It's been a while since I went off roading ever since I started working. I would like to try to make an event if you can get one together.

poweraidon

I am here. It's been a while since I went off roading ever since I started working. I would like to try to make an event if you can get one together.

We're trying to organize one. We were trying to hit up some trails up in north ga. I know one 3 owner in ga that's down to go (his friends probably will tag along too he owns a T) and derian might be driving from Alabama to join us. We just need more people and set a date haha

Lchase

I can't do the 28th either, can we try April, maybe the 11th?

That sounds like a good ride to me, that's my favorite spot to hit.

I did that run and ended with tray mountain on the way back 2 months ago and it was great ride.

Heres the view from bell if all haven't been there.

c0bc58e6e64236b39c9464595bd1e72e.jpg

588507cfe0780ee3960592e8f33b35e4.jpg

Lchase

Trail to the top is short and wide enough for you. But if you take the main line there is a massive rut to go through, there is also a bypass that may be a liitle tight for you in one spot but that can be taken care of.

If not you can park before the rut and by pass and jump in with someone, it's not far from the top.

poweraidon

I can't do the 28th either, can we try April, maybe the 11th?

That sounds like a good ride to me, that's my favorite spot to hit.

I did that run and ended with tray mountain on the way back 2 months ago and it was great ride.

Heres the view from bell if all haven't been there.

c0bc58e6e64236b39c9464595bd1e72e.jpg

588507cfe0780ee3960592e8f33b35e4.jpg

We're still going on the 28th but he said there is a off roading event on 11th hosted by a off road club in Carrollton and they're having a convey driving over to a off road park in Jacksonville AL

Lchase

As of today I'm 80% sure I'm going to have to work on sat so I may be able to go.

Where are you guys meeting up?

poweraidon

As of today I'm 80% sure I'm going to have to work on sat so I may be able to go.

Where are you guys meeting up?

The trip actually got canceled. Something came up with both of us. He had to work and my h3 is still in the shop. But I'll let you know the next time we go!

Lchase

Oh ok, well let me know I'm always down for trail run.

Also if you or anyone else wants to be able to wheel once a month check out my club on facebook Georgia bounty runners or GBR4WD, real good folks and family environment, just need to come to one meeting to get the Info about the club then your in come on trail rides.

zackcrum

If any of you are up for it there will be a huge happening at hawk pride April 24, 25, 26 in northern Alabama. West Tennessee offroad is having our second annual ride the pride event!!!

Lchase

Hey Guys, if your not doing anything this up coming saturday come on out to my clubs annual blood drive/ off road truck show at Adventure Outdoors in Marrietta, it would be great to have other Hummers in a sea of jk's. lol

http://mud4blood.org/