• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

off road in WV

The area around here within 30 min drive can hit the woods in prob 4 directions at least. I have been to spring fork gas line access roads along with Hatfield and McCoy trails maybe 40 mins away, Anyone else in this area Charleston WV ? looking for others to wheel with besides these poorly pick-up guys lol. Well if anyone in nearby states or ever passing this way I would be happy to show others my frequent trails. My favorites might go 10-50 miles with lots more to explore! feel free to google earth the woods between blue creek WV and cedar grove WV its bout my longest so long i still get lost a few times in middle lmao.

Cyouincourt007

Pavement Prince
The area around here within 30 min drive can hit the woods in prob 4 directions at least. I have been to spring fork gas line access roads along with Hatfield and McCoy trails maybe 40 mins away, Anyone else in this area Charleston WV ? looking for others to wheel with besides these poorly pick-up guys lol. Well if anyone in nearby states or ever passing this way I would be happy to show others my frequent trails. My favorites might go 10-50 miles with lots more to explore! feel free to google earth the woods between blue creek WV and cedar grove WV its bout my longest so long i still get lost a few times in middle lmao.

:bump:....any pics of these trails...would be cool to see.