• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Moab April 2015 Black Sheep Week - April 5-11

Neo

Badfish
Finally here. Shell/7-11 on the main road still has back row and 1/4 to 1/3 of tbe second. Didnt see the Subway 7-11. And with that, goodnight!

thanks man, JR and i took 90 in last night just before midnight and they didn't run out before we got there, that's the main thing. :thumbs:

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
It's been 2 years!!! I can't believe it im so stoked. Even though I'm upset squeaky won't be there im just as excited to see my brothers first time in moab and see all of you guys and meet the new people. After my hammers trip I realized how many *******s are out there. The group we have in Moab is amazing.

Neo

Badfish
X2 i'm with Mikkel, there's no doubt Squeaky is going to be the baddest azz 06 ever, home built and Alpha-ized, SOA, SAS, and the list goes on, if you only had another week you probably would of had it here this trip. Next year Buddy, you have a great excuse, gotta take Squeaky to the Moab for "testing" you guys drive safe and see you soon

SummitUp

High On Hummers!
DAMN! Just ran into a glitch with the kennel we take our dogs to. Vaccinations expired a few weeks ago and they won't take them until their shots are up to date. Our Vet opens at 8:00 AM so it's looking like we'll hit the road around 9:00 AM tomorrow, so our ETA will be around 2:00 PM.

"Dad is bad! He didn't keep our shots up to date!"
walkingshepherd.gif~original

Logan-Jackson.jpg~original

SickStringC

ATX Crew just arrived. We're at the Hampton and Day's Inn. I have two twelve packs of Fireman's #4 Blone Ale from Real Ale Brewing Company in Blanco, Texas as well as a handle of Dripping Springs Handcrafted Vodka from Dripping Springs, TX (both near Austin) for Neo. We'd love to drop by the Outpost whenever everyone is back to catch up and deliver the goods!

Cheers,

Chris

Last edited:

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good run on Hell's Revenge Sunday. Unfortunately we went to Potato Salad Hill afterwards. Neo lost a transfer case. Old t case is out and replace or rebuild options will be looked into today. That t case lasted for many miles of trails and a lot of difficult obstacles. May it RIP.

LagunaH1

I took a day off from wheeling today and instead am playing with the HAM radio. So far I have made contact with Hungary, Spain, Romania and Latvia

deserth3

So, where's everyone at. I'm just off I-70. Tranny is throwing a code p-0976.
Guess I'm about to find out how good that GM crate warranty is

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

deserth3

That figures.... Update. Dealer says the electronic part of the ignition caused the tranny fuse to blow. He says there's a bulletin on it.
Guess GM forgot to send my copy.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk