• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Moab April 2015 Black Sheep Week - April 5-11

H3nightrod

This has been on our wish list for a few years. As of now count us in, looks like this year might work out for us.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dave, make sure you bring your tools, parts and "parking lot creeper". All the H1s will need attention. Everyone will think of you while out wheeling the trails.[emoji1][emoji12][emoji14][emoji2][emoji3][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man o man I sense some bad karma coming. :):):) no worries buddy I will be there you help you wrench on your rig. :) if it is my rig then oh well, I hardly have time to work on it anywhere but Moab. :)

PreferredChassisFab

Yosemite Sam
Man o man I sense some bad karma coming. :):):) no worries buddy I will be there you help you wrench on your rig. :) if it is my rig then oh well, I hardly have time to work on it anywhere but Moab. :)
No bad karma...just "poking" you so maybe we can do some trails. But what I've learned with the MKI, if I break it more than a trail fix, its usually operator caused and its trailer time. But thanks for volunteering to help! The MKI still has Moab mud on it - has not seen much activity since last year.

Calamitygirl

Born to Wheel
Working out the details hope to finally see how my Duratracs do on slick rock!! Don't worry not bringing the girls from NYC, GMLarry really wants to see his buddy Green1 again so what better place than Moab!

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Fernando, why don't you and Panzer caravan out to Moab in April with the SoCal group and join us in wheeling some of the most awesome trails in the world! Nothing in the USA compares to what you will see and experience in Moab! It's what 4wheeling is all about and supposed to be.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Big you need you come to Moab with Cotillo. Mike and Barbara are trying to make this trip also. Now if we can just get Bebe's and Rick to come out............

Panzer07

Fernando, why don't you and Panzer caravan out to Moab in April with the SoCal group and join us in wheeling some of the most awesome trails in the world! Nothing in the USA compares to what you will see and experience in Moab! It's what 4wheeling is all about and supposed to be.

Yeah Bro, I already said that I am going for this run time for panzer to earn its Moab badge and place among the black sheep crew ...I ain't missing this run unless I die from here to there. I been wanting to go go for the past year and 1/2 but just haven't got the chance, either time, finance, or vehicle set up.
Hopefully you can make it as well.

Torres

Calamitygirl

Born to Wheel
If JJ and Calamitygirl are both planning on being there, I need to see if I can reschedule my overland trip to South America and bring Cotilo with me to Moab this April to hang with the girls!
That would be AWESOME! But we plan to do as much wheelin' as possible, it's been way too long!

Last edited:

Silverton34

I'm in and will probably arrive a couple days early to see some Jeep friends.

My wife will be joining me this year for the first time. I believe she will fly home around Wednesday though.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Alright Brian! Does that mean you won't be bringing girlfriend Suri on this trip? [emoji12]

Silverton34

I'm so looking forward to this trip! My health is much better and Julie is really looking forward to visiting Moab after hearing about it for all these years. It really won't be long now!

Hey, where is Matt hiding? Will he be joining us?

abearden

Now that things have settled down after the move, let's see if I can get the truck situated enough to get down there. Last time I had it in, they said something had shifted with the front axle causing it to rub. We'll see. After two years, I'd love to see you guys again. That was a good time.