• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

plastic parts part numbers??

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
SO....that plastic cover the goes on the roof rails that you have to remove to get things into the grooves, well i took it out to put something up there and the little clip that keeps it attatched to the roof broke, does anyone know the part number for this item, or where i can get it so that i can replace it? Also does anyone know the part numbers for the the plastic trim that covers the front pillars next to the windshields? Thanks. :)

Archngel

the little protector up front that you have to remove to slide in the track doesn't exist anymore, I couldn't find any reference to it even less a number for it.Or as stupid as it may sound, it may come with the track itself. in the 09 and 10 they didn't have it and I didn't have them but I remember having it on my 06. I think that there is an upgrade it it ever break and its under warranty. if it comes with the rail itself, the part number is Left 25830074 Right 25830075
as for the exterior plastic molding covering the pillars by the windshield, the part number for the left side is 15909801 and for the right 15909802.

Last edited: