• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Stolen Valor...US Mall Army RANGER !!! Black Friday.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sean obviously spent some time trying to research his role. He had some answers. Bet his life is upside down right now.

Panzer07

I guess this is the sgt major he was talking about he went Black Friday shopping.
e322547673838e0cb571ff5a6b1fc000.jpg

Torres

RFG

Hr has since posted his own video mocking the military. Saying he will be at golden corral for his free dinner in his nicely pressed uniforms. And that no one will do anything. Well. That video was at Oxford Valley Mall. Where I am from. He lives in Philly. You will likely see news of him getting his ass kicked.

Panzer07

Hr has since posted his own video mocking the military. Saying he will be at golden corral for his free dinner in his nicely pressed uniforms. And that no one will do anything. Well. That video was at Oxford Valley Mall. Where I am from. He lives in Philly. You will likely see news of him getting his ass kicked.

Hahaha...I'm hoping for it...but then people will be marching and protesting. Lol

Torres

Panzer07

this s**t really gets me fired up, its a good thing ive never seen this in person

I know I'm glad I haven't either...or else I'd probably be coming in the evening news.
I mean if you gonna pretend to be a soldier at least take 10 minutes and research your ****...is not like it is secret...I yet still have to see Fat Ranger...not even the disable ones are that fat and goofy looking...then if you gonna put patches and badges...research the motherfckers.

Torres

Panzer07

Still have my uniform, I for sure would have to research how to wear it! Been 27 years [emoji16]

Mike

Damn, I'd just try them on to see if they fit first. Lol specially if they are the class series A B. I sure as hell can't fit on my greens lol.

Torres