• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New Hombre H-Dos owner from El Centro, MehiCali

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Welcome to el forum H-Dos hombre. Para ajustar las barras de torsion solomente nesecitas que apretar tus nuts! Muy bien apretadas tus tuercas! Hablame si nesecitas mas instrucciones. Gracias.

---Luis

Panzer07

Jajaja lol
b3b58d9e061d636d143f37fcdb64a321.jpg

Torres

High Five H2

Every one I work with is Mexican. I'm going to show them this and see what they say. Currently, I'm pushing racial boundaries to see what I can say with pissing someone off :)

Woodtick

I don't want to know what got violated in the sleeper of some old Kenworth,just to score some more chrome at some lonely truck stop.:shame:I heard you had a long hard drive.:mock: No need to post pics or tell stories from that disturbing trail.:giggle:

Last edited:

Medic_Morgan

Welcome back twin. If you see a Red helicopter flying overhead out by you just wave and it'll most likely be me. Hope you're ready for a desert winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cyouincourt007

Pavement Prince
Saludos desde miami!

that part about your wife squeezing you nuts and not raising your rig an inch is hilarious...this is either a prank or one of the funniest welcome threads I've seen in a while.
Drink 2 cases of dos x, chrome out the whole truck and send us a pic.

saludos hombre, coronas and flor de Cana for me :cheers:
welcome to the forum and happy wheeling buddy