• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

new guy from ohio

rockstarbass1

just bought my 06 h2 sut this week that has 54k miles on it! it has a bds 6" lift with 37" nitto tires and 20" rims. i hope i can learn a lot from this fourm (as another i tried to sign up on that i first came across, i cant get one reply on and another wont allow new registers ha) i think ive ran through almost every page of the h2 section reading on here and already picked up a lot of info. thanks ahead of time, chris

rockstarbass1

Is it just me or do the tires look too small?? It seams BDS no longer makes the lift (does anyone know why?) So I can't see what the largest tire is that I can run. I was told 41 but I don't need to go that large but I have no clue what theback spacing is of the rims so without measuring I'm not sure how wide I can go either. What's the typical width to run?

Pappibri

To me they look to small. I like less rim more tire.i think some beefy 17' would look better. Welcome to the forum. Nice sut

rockstarbass1

I agree but $$ for new rims and tires are not in the cards right now. And for them being stupid 20" rims even $$ for 4 new tires the size I want isn't in the cards right now. 875$ a tire is silly....