• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

NW Overland rally June 25-28

SuperBuickGuy

I'm about to Prosac him... he was nice before, but he's been getting progressively worse. To the point that last night a friend and his daughter came by - both of whom Buick adores and sees on a normal basis... he growled at them.

remind me how my wife convinced me I wanted a Mastiff rather than another Yellow Lab? yeah, I'm that frustrated.

Mastiffs are a timid breed - and I was really concerned at the beginning about this, but thought I could get him out of it... and no, when he saw you all last summer - he wasn't on anything.

SuperBuickGuy

You interested in starting on 6/24 in Hood River, then finish the WA trail after the meet? I have a friend who's leaving from Hood River, knows the route, and are pretty nice people (though, to be fair, they...ummm.. never lack of thirst - I don't drink, but think they're neat people anyway and they tolerate me... can't think of a better recommendation ;))

And Buick is coming, one way or another I'm going to cure him of this...

I know at least one other guy would be stoked if we did the route going north to the rally.... thoughts?

RamRod

Attendee List
SBG
RamRod
?Hills?
?ABNTROOP?

Just wondering If its worth saving some camping space for an H4O group or not

I might have a wedding to go to the weekend after, I still have to confirm the dates, but if not I think I will be heading up the North route from the event and cross the boarder back into Canada.

Sucks that our dollar is so $h!tty right now.... taking a 20% hit on any spending while south of the boarder :(

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
I, unfortunately am out as I just got signed up for a class by UL that I've been trying to get into for a couple years and it just happens to be that week. Because, you know, it couldn't possibly have landed on another week. :/
can I rewind the clock, be a kid, get to do all the fun stuff I get to do now minus working and financial responsibilities?

evldave

Any pics of the Hummers at the Rally? I was in Chicago and couldn't make it again (ironically ABNTROOP, also because of UL, but mostly because I work for them lol). I saw pics of SBG in some of the Expo pics, but no other hummers?

SuperBuickGuy

and I had a gift for you.... There was an H2 there - we were a lonely bunch - but honestly I didn't do a lot of wandering about because it was so hot (not to mention that in the cool of the day I was out on trails).