• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

SoCal Event - Last Chance Canyon - November 28th, 2014

JRWid

Chris and Craig,
So sorry for you both. Hope to see you guys back on the trails soon.

So with the Corral Canyon prerun cancelled, I'll be joining on this trip. Looking forward to it!

cbetts

NERD!!!
Aw man! Now I am really gonna miss this run! All my favorites are showing up. I expect lot and lots of pictures!

It is just as well that I am not going. My brother is coming down for Thanksgiving and was going to ride shotgun. Well, turn out he hurt his back as well as was not wanting to bounce around on a trail.

Everybody be safe and have lots of fun!

Eric- Looks like you are on your own all the way to the trailhead. Most everybody lives closer to 395 and will be coming from the other direction on Randsburg Road. Remember, 6 Miles from HWY 14.

Zach

Mall Crawler
Aw man! Now I am really gonna miss this run! All my favorites are showing up. I expect lot and lots of pictures!

It is just as well that I am not going. My brother is coming down for Thanksgiving and was going to ride shotgun. Well, turn out he hurt his back as well as was not wanting to bounce around on a trail.

Everybody be safe and have lots of fun!

Eric- Looks like you are on your own all the way to the trailhead. Most everybody lives closer to 395 and will be coming from the other direction on Randsburg Road. Remember, 6 Miles from HWY 14.

Let me guess, the two of you have been throwing rocks again, or trying to giant boulders again? [emoji15]

LagunaH1

The truck is ready to go, just need to charge the GoPro and fill up the tanks before I head out Friday morning. Really looking forward to this!

Zach

Mall Crawler
I'm not going to make this either. Truck isn't ready to wheel, end of month and new job.
Have fun and take tons of pics and most importantly be safe

Schwarttzy

Sponsor

No worries, then the plan so far is meeting everyone at the trail head.

JonBishop

Sooo in my current situation, it pains to say this, really does, I will not be attending this now, as account to my bank, well bills coming out when there aren't suppost to, so meaning my bank account is drained and therefore I can't get gas... Grrrr [emoji35] next trip for me also.... [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbetts

NERD!!!
Sooo in my current situation, it pains to say this, really does, I will not be attending this now, as account to my bank, well bills coming out when there aren't suppost to, so meaning my bank account is drained and therefore I can't get gas... Grrrr [emoji35] next trip for me also.... [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many of us know what that feels like. Stay home and enjoy your famiy!

Panzer07

Anybody here taking some spare part for the H3 or tools...I'm taking some spare CV's and tie rods as well some tools. Alone with a stanrd 5 gal water and gas can.
Just asking so if anybody else is taking some spare part just i case something brakes...as well so we don't carry double spare parts or tools.

Torres

Panzer07

Alright guys I'll be filling up at this chevron
15764 Sierra Hwy
Mojave‎ CA‎ 93501
United States
around 0900 see if I see some of you guys there.

Torres

Panzer07

why are you rolling thriugh 14? Isn't 395 faster?

Not according to Google.
f6f3ae2ca4710e392064ba498be6a032.jpg

Torres

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
if you guys are going to the burro shimdt tunnel watch out for all the dirt bikes and quads. My buddy said there are usually tons of them running around thanksgiving weekend.