• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Been waiting for a decent flip key for the H2/H3?

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Check out the Keyport. Not exactly a flip key, but it works great with both the H2 and H3. I've had mine for a few months now and it works brilliantly. Completely reduces a pocket full of keys into one, compact, comfortable piece.

I mention this because I saw on Facebook today that they're having a sale -- the unit itself is now $20 (coupon code 20FOR20K), plus the cost of keys (like $5 each) and any other gadgets you like. I have the LED flashlight insert, and it works pretty well for what it is (one small LED). I also have the 8gb sd card attachment. Neat little gizmo.

Keep in mind, you'll have to have a key cutter cut your inserts (the lady at Lowes did mine for free since I didn't have to actually buy any keys from them).

Anywho, here's a link: http://mykeyport.com/store/slides/keyport-slide-2.html?color=SLD2-BKOR

I have no affiliation...just spreading the word on a good product.

LoJac963

Definitely interesting, I may have to pick one of those up. Are the H2 keys chipped, anyone know off the top of their head? Also which blades do you know to buy for the keys?

Hummerboy

Very interesting. I tried to get a copy of my key at lowes and they said it couldn't be done. Had to order a key from the dealer cost me like $85

LoJac963

NM, all the info I asked is right on their website. I ordered mine up, black with 6 blanks. Hopefully everything works out.

skeptic

I like that, but I'd still want to carry my key fob attached to it. I have this (essentially), but the plastic s-biners occasionally break:

attachment.php

Attachments

• pACE3-17509930enh-z7.jpg
    pACE3-17509930enh-z7.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 711

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Definitely interesting, I may have to pick one of those up. Are the H2 keys chipped, anyone know off the top of their head? Also which blades do you know to buy for the keys?

No chip as far as I know...they sent me a blank, had it cut at Lowes...good to go.

skeptic

They sell similar clips, I actually bought the metal locking one to attach my fob to the keyport.
The design is convenient, I just need to replace mine with something very similar but with metal s-biners. Or just buy a pack of small metal s-biners.

LoJac963

Finally got my keyport and the blanks in the mail. Ran to ACE and had all the keys cut and they all work great. Definitely a change from having a bunch of keys and a fob to just the keyport and the fob now. Definitely has a cool factor to it. I also bought the digital camo side plates which look ok but not so much digi camo IMO. I still have a 6th slot open so I'm debating on what to buy accessory wise to put in there.

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Cool. I like mine alot. Do you have the flashlight?

Posted via Integrated Brain Wave Chip