• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

SPECIAL! Now through Sunday 10/19

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Now through Sunday 10/19, Decaliente.com is offering 2 decals of your choice for $10 shipped to you.

Have a couple decals you've been eyeing? Now's a good time to save a couple bucks on a pair of decals to match your style. Hummer, 4x4, zombies, Jeep-jeering--we've got them all! Visit Decaliente.com now and find the decals that say exactly what you've been thinking.

As always, we offer free shipping and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Have a request or suggestion for a design? Shoot me a message. Thanks for looking!

To get in on this offer, simply purchase two decals at face price. You will be refunded the difference via Paypal as soon as I see the purchase email. (Well within 24 hours.)

Fish

I ordered a couple decals, I couldn't pass up the Call it a Tahoe one more time, and I got the Everytime I start my engine, somewhere, a Prius dies. A few of my coworkers have Prius's so that one will be in my office:)

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Fish, thank you for your order and support! I have that same Prius sticker on my Deuce. I've seen more than a few chuckles through the rear view mirror!

Fish

I got the decals yesterday, they look like real actual decals :)

for reals though they look like they are good quality, I'll keep you in mind if I ever want something custom :thumbs:

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Thank you for your support! I'm thrilled you like the decals. Please share a photo if you can.

Posted via Integrated Brain Wave Chip