• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Help! WTB H2 rear tow hooks (black)

RuggedH2

Web Wheeler
Damn...

I can't find these anywhere. Anybody know where I can find some basic black rear tow hooks?

RuggedH2

Web Wheeler
Thanks man I appreciate you tryin' to help a brother out. I actually need the entire assembly though. My rear spare tire swing out mount rusted through... and I need to replace the entire hook assembly (2) with just the tow hooks.

Savethereef

772852d5bb7ff60e8cbefcb9645acd1f.jpg

6797e40bc593def6c51578dcab1cbb80.jpg

d0b7fb4ab087eea82e11970aa6ef535b.jpg

Savethereef

I picked these from a guy a while back for $250 for the pair. Doubles your hook as a step.I never got around to install it. I actually forgot about them. If you want them I can do them for the same price. Or then I got me a weekend project. Lmk

RuggedH2

Web Wheeler
I picked these from a guy a while back for $250 for the pair. Doubles your hook as a step.I never got around to install it. I actually forgot about them. If you want them I can do them for the same price. Or then I got me a weekend project. Lmk

If you'll sell them to me, I will send you the money today. I'll PM ya, Thanks!

Big2dabank

Damn Rugged, you lucky bastard. I have been looking for these for a long time also. If for some strange reason Rugged doesn't by them count me in for next in line.

Savethereef

If he doesnt snatch them twinmill is next in line.lol I kinda regret posting it now but I follow thru with my word and its out there now hehe. My Rig already has the Gobi roof rack, Gobi roof tool box, Gobi shovel & Axe adapter and Gobi high lift adapter.

RuggedH2

Web Wheeler
Damn Rugged, you lucky bastard. I have been looking for these for a long time also. If for some strange reason Rugged doesn't by them count me in for next in line.

If he doesnt snatch them twinmill is next in line.lol I kinda regret posting it now but I follow thru with my word and its out there now hehe. My Rig already has the Gobi roof rack, Gobi roof tool box, Gobi shovel & Axe adapter and Gobi high lift adapter.

I sent the payment. Sorry Big2dabank. I'm stoked, Thanks Savethereef!

RuggedH2

Web Wheeler
Rugged I just dropped off the hooks at Fedex. You will have them Monday.I'll pm you the tracking number later. Thanks

Million Thanks Man! This forum has many solid, good people. I really appreciate you helping me out with this. I took off that rusted swing out tire carrier and the truck just had holes in the bumper... looked bad. Jump on the forum and posted after looking all over for these... Savethe reef jumps in and helps me out. Fast honest transaction too. Stoked!