• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTS H3 items for sale

H3slate

Brush raked
I have a few items from my H3 up for sale. Need to make room for some new stuff. :wink:

One set of oem black cross bars $160 for local pickup $160 for local pickup
They are in good condition, there is a cut in the rubber piece on top of the bars, was cut to make room for a bolt to mount jack.

2011-01-22_15-48-42_587.jpg

The oem black brushguard includes mounting tabs for lights (does not include lights) SOLD

P1000249Large.jpg

A pair of oem removable steps (they mount to the oem rocker panel protection) $150 + shipping **SOLD**

P1010977.jpg

A set of oem rubber floor mats (includes front and back seat) ***SOLD***
- drivers mat has a crack in it, all other mats are in good condition

P1010528.jpg

P1010529.jpg

A set of 4 Staun tyre deflators (range of 6-30 psi) ***SOLD***

P1010978.jpg

Boulder Accessories rear axle u-bolt skids ***SOLD***
- Never been on vehicle, powder coat is chipping along edges of parts

P1010979.jpg

P1010980.jpg

Willing to look into shipping for brushguard and cross rails, PM me your info.

Last edited:

Yarjammer

I will most likely take those floor mats. Give me 24hrs to give you a final answer (I need to check with "the boss" first whose OCONUS right now... god knows whats she's spent).

H3slate

Brush raked
PM sent on rails
Got you pm, will get a ship quote to you soon.

I will most likely take those floor mats. Give me 24hrs to give you a final answer (I need to check with "the boss" first whose OCONUS right now... god knows whats she's spent).

Ok, you got dibs unless you say otherwise. P.S. I will be driving through Washington next Thursday, should be able to drop off the mats to you.

Sennin

I have a few items from my H3 up for sale. Need to make room for some new stuff. :wink:

A set of 4 Staun tyre deflators (range of 6-30 psi) $50 shipped

P1010978.jpg

Boulder Accessories rear axle u-bolt skids $50 shipped
- Never been on vehicle, powder coat is chipping along edges of parts

P1010979.jpg

P1010980.jpg

Willing to look into shipping for brushguard and cross rails, PM me your info.

I will take the Staun deflators and skidds of your hands if you are interested :thumbs:

We just need to discuss shipping :wink:

Archngel

ill be interrested in the rear axle u-bolt skids $50 shipped if its still available and shipable to Repentigny Quebec, J6A7v2 is the postal code ( zip)

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Just a heads up to H3slate, after calculating shipping for Sennin on some switches and harness he purchased from me, USPS was much more reasonable price then UPS. USPS also offers international Priority Mail flat rate boxes (up to 20lbs) which might work for the skids also. Best of luck with your sale!

Sennin

Just a heads up to H3slate, after calculating shipping for Sennin on some switches and harness he purchased from me, USPS was much more reasonable price then UPS. USPS also offers international Priority Mail flat rate boxes (up to 20lbs) which might work for the skids also. Best of luck with your sale!

It's a lott less stressful ordering stuff online than trying to work with the local phuckers. They just don't give a damn, and give the general excuse that the thing I'm looking for/talking about doesn't exist. i'm suspecting that I will get a replacemnt bolt for my Warn 9.5 XP quicker from another country, that I would from the locals ive contacted, as there is no part number and they dont know how to order it. Arrrggg, sorry for ranting a bit on your thread H3slate :emb:

Whoo hoo, some more toys for the hummer on the way soon :thumbs:

H3slate

Brush raked
Ok,

Jason I found a box for the rails, let me get them in there and I will PM you the official shipping cost.

Yarjammer, mats are yours, I will be up near Sumner on Thursday early afternoon, let me figure out my plans for that day and I will find a time and place to meet you.

BIGSTUF, I am still trying to find a box to ship the brushguard. I found one at work, but need to remeasure to see if it will fit.

2007HummerH2, I have a box for the steps, will get a shipping quote for you Friday.

Sennin, sent you a PM, the BA skids and deflators are yours.

Hummjay

Wild Thang
Yarjammer, mats are yours, I will be up near Sumner on Thursday early afternoon, let me figure out my plans for that day and I will find a time and place to meet you.
BIGSTUF, I am still trying to find a box to ship the brushguard. I found one at work, but need to remeasure to see if it will fit.

Rats! I've been so swamped at work this week I didn't even see your post, Erik...:sigh:
IF, by chance, BIGSTUF doesn't want the brushguard (shipping might cost a lot??), I'm next in line! :shifty: I could meet you in Sumner on Thursday and take that brushguard off your hands. :wink: