• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Craigslist Caution: Gobi Stleath Roof Rack Scum

BW_Hummer H3

The original deal was $850 and I think that was a very fair price for the rack without the sunroof cut out. It wasn't the fact $100 dollars more was that big of a deal. It was the fact that didn't want to take the risk of driving 4 hours and then he changes the price again.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

IISPEEDYII

The original deal was $850 and I think that was a very fair price for the rack without the sunroof cut out. It wasn't the fact $100 dollars more was that big of a deal. It was the fact that didn't want to take the risk of driving 4 hours and then he changes the price again.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Think he would be willing to deal on just the ladder, I've been looking for one for ages

Mcioci

Gobi ranger rack with sunroof cutout and 4 pia lights

think he would be willing to deal on just the ladder, i've been looking for one for ages

if anyone is interested in my gobi rack and 4 pia lights please let me know. I have them currently installed on my 2005 h2 and only used the rack one time when i took a trip to s.c. In 2012. Awesome condition and i will include all the light wiring. I'm looking for $1100.00 and will consider any reasonable offers.

You can email me at mcioci@micro-tech.us and i am located in staten island ny, 5 minutes from woodbridge nj.

IISPEEDYII

if anyone is interested in my gobi rack and 4 pia lights please let me know. I have them currently installed on my 2005 h2 and only used the rack one time when i took a trip to s.c. In 2012. Awesome condition and i will include all the light wiring. I'm looking for $1100.00 and will consider any reasonable offers.

You can email me at mcioci@micro-tech.us and i am located in staten island ny, 5 minutes from woodbridge nj.

the guy is looking for an h3 gobi rack i believe, so yours won't fit