• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Exhaust for 2009 H2?

FireDJ

Probationary Member
anyone know if there any cat back exhaust system for 2009 H2? I've tried Magnaflow, flowmaster and Corsa, nothing really says for 2009. anyone know?

Cajun_Tiger_Hummer

Gibson makes a exhaust system Part# 3731853

Looks like Dyna Tech Super Maxx has a complete header/exhaust kit as well.

Or you could always go custom.

Straights with no muffler
:)

Last edited:

Big2dabank

Not sure about the Gibson stuff, but DynaTech has a great header setup with high flow cats. I am super happy with mine. I already had a flowmaster 50 series muffler, so I did not use the DynaTech cat back setup. I had a magna flow cutback exhaust before the flow master and headers several years ago and I got about two years before it fell apart. It was not as well made as the DynaTech and Flowmaster setup I have now. I would call Flowmaster and have them help you, they can set you up with what you need and you can always add the headers later :).

I have a Gibson on my truck and I love the sound and the power I picked up from it or is it the sound and women I picked up from it? lol

FireDJ

Probationary Member
I think I'll get Flowmaster 50, either HD or Delta. should I go for dual exhaust?

Big2dabank

I like the single exhaust, because I wheel my rig and thats one less pipe having to worry about getting crushed. I also hacked the tip of so that it tucks behind the bumper and you don't even see the exhaust.

carlossi

I have the Magnaflow catback system on my H2. I wanted a Corsa but 4 wheel online offered me a good deal. So far, I have no problems with it though I'm thinking of installing long tube headers to gain some hp.

USMC_315

I've got Borla catback on mine. Sounds great, the low grumble when the truck is idling is orgasmic, then when you hit the gas it roars like a lion. and for $12000 its not that bad of a price, I think